Complaint Review: Cms Mags

• Submitted: Wed, April 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, July 24, 2005

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
Cms Mags
2550 Herutage Court Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Cms Mags ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Suggestion: Just Hang Up!

I had many calls from this company and i continued to tell them that I was not intrested in what they had to sell so they called me more than once a day every day. So, i chose to hear them out on what they wanted sell. I agreed and gave them my card number thinking i was going to pay around $3 for a couple of magz.

Then i got another call and they were just comfirming my ok for the mags. Later i found out they charged me $66 a month and the total will be around $700 when my subcription ends. I cant get ahold of anybody to help me.

I want to cancle my subscription because i cant afford what they want. I need help. If there is anyone out there that can help me please do so.
Thank you.

Alison
Mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2003 02:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cms-Mags/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Cms-Mags-ripoff-Atlanta-Georgia-51336. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cms Mags

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Just Hang Up!

AUTHOR: Zia - (U.S.A.)

It happened to me before and I learned from that mistake. I had my bank change my account # three times so that it could block future transactions. You will not get magazines or any kind of prize. Well ok, one prize. A HEADACHE!

I learned from my mistake and before they even talk, I hang up.

I hope you or anyone else doesn't encounter what i dealt with.

Have a good day