• Report: #320601

• Reported By:Euclid Ohio
Cnac Bank also known as JDByrider
, Ohio U.S.A.

Cnac Bank also known as JDByrider The worst scam in the Universe!!! Euclid Ohio

I purchased a car 2 years ago from Cnac Bank also known as JDByrider. These people sold me a car with 106,000 miles on it and not to mention my warranty that became non existant. I had payed already a total of 6,900.00 dollars and I owe them a total of 5,800 and it totals out 12,700.00 dollars. The Apr% rate is at 19.5%percent and every time I am late there is 130.00 dollar penalty which equals out to double the payment. Times are hard i want to do a settlement I feel like its payed for. But the car no longer works should they be entitled to give me another one or fix free of charge. I need help and time is running out I don't want anyone else to go through what i went through with them is ridiculous. Please help with my solution to stop that madness and scams.

Joy
Euclid, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2008 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cnac-Bank-also-known-as-JDByrider/Ohio-44123/Cnac-Bank-also-known-as-JDByrider-The-worst-scam-in-the-Universe-Euclid-Ohio-320601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cnac Bank also known as JDByrider