surely

• Submitted: Sun, December 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, December 25, 2011

• Reported By: Cherrylady — Hsinchu Taiwan
Coach Factory Outlet

Coach Factory Outlet www.coachfactorystoreoutleti.com I have ordered from this company about 2 weeks ago. The representative who sent me the email gave me a fake order number and a fake tracking number because when I try to track my package with that num Internet

I have ordered from the Coach Factory Outlet store from December 7th. That is more than 2 weeks now. I have not received my package. The representative who email me after begging for the tracking number after several emails gave me a fake tracking number.

I have tried putting that number in all the package carriers eg. (USPS) and nothing shows for the tracking number.
I want my money back because they have already charged my account. I want my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2011 12:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Factory-Outlet/internet/Coach-Factory-Outlet-wwwcoachfactorystoreoutleticom-I-have-ordered-from-this-company-abo-813646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Factory Outlet