Complaint Review: Coach Factory Store Opry Mills

• Reported By: Julie — Murfreesboro Tennessee United States of America
Coach Factory Store Opry Mills
433 Opry Mills Dr Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Coach Factory Store Opry Mills Horrible customer service Nashville, Tennessee

On December 26, 2012, I went to return a Christmas present at the Coach Factory store in Opry Mills mall in Nashville, TN. I opened my Coach purse on Christmas day and noticed that there was a pulled place on the strap. I went to the store with the original receipt and was going to return the purse for another one. I entered the store and was greeted in a pleasant way by the lady in the front of the store. I told her what I wanted to do and she advised me to find a replacement purse. I then proceeded to the checkout counter and handed the cashier the purse I was returning with the original receipt. She rang up the new purse and told me it would be an additonal 20.00. I handed her my debit card. I then proceeded to tell her about the damaged purse. She looked at it and called over the supervisor. The supervisor looked at it and basically told me it was a used purse and she was not going to return it for me. I told her it was a Christmas gift that I had just opened the day prior. She snubbed her nose at me and said no we would have never sold you a purse that was damaged. She said sorry we cannot help you and shewed me out of the store. I have never been treated so rudely in all my life. The quality of the products in this store is poor. Buyer beware. I would think in this day and time stores would be wanting business instead of running customers off. Stay away from this store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 05:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Factory-Store-Opry-Mills/Nashville-Tennessee-37214/Coach-Factory-Store-Opry-Mills-Horrible-customer-service-Nashville-Tennessee-987325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Factory Store Opry Mills