• Report: #802096

• Submitted: Sun, November 27, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 27, 2011

• Reported By: kmarieb — Coos Bay Oregon United States of America
Coach Models
244 Fifth Avenue Suite 2672 New York, NY 10001 Internet United States of America

Coach Models www.coachmodels.com Coach models claims to be model scouts, take your money, then never contact you again!! Internet

So I was really wanting to get into modeling...so I searched for a legitimate model scouting agency to help me out. I came across www.coachmodels.com, and their website seemed honest and true. They claimed to be professionals in New York, NY. On their website, they had Q&A, Contact Info, Articles, Other supposed "model portfolios", and they even had an article about modeling scams and how to tell if it's a scam and how to avoid them! I searched their website name online, and nothing bad came up. So it had to have been a real model scouting agency! Right? Well, obviously coach models is run by a scam artist its self. I created an account, and paid for a $90 membership that they claimed they would submit my photos to all the top modeling agencies for me. I signed up for this about 4 months ago, and absolutely nothing has happened. I have emailed them many times, they do not reply. I have emailed every single email address on their website to contact, and nothing. I have called their phone number, which goes straight to voicemail every time. In the beginning when I paid for this membership, they maybe contacted me a whole 3 times, but they avoided ALL of the questions I asked them. Ever since then, they have not responded to my emails or phone calls. So I logged into my account, and deleted all of my photos and information off of their website. Who knows what they were doing with it all, if they were doing anything at all! I know that no real model agencies would even look at their website. Heck, how would they even be able to contact them if they WERE interested in someone on their website? They never respond to their emails or phone calls anyways! But thankfully I didn't lose more than $90.. but still, it was $90 out of MY pocket, now into someone elses who just sits on their butt all day ripping people off! I was, and still am, in utter disgust about it. I have filed this report so others can save their time and hard earned money, and stay AWAY from this place! They are false, they will lie about everything to get your money in their pocket! So please, don't make the same mistake I did!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2011 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Models/internet/Coach-Models-wwwcoachmodelscom-Coach-models-claims-to-be-model-scouts-take-your-money-802096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Models