Complaint Review: Coach Outlet Online Store

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Stephanie — Columbus Ohio United States of America
Coach Outlet Online Store
:li yuan xiao qu A- 3 floor, li cheng qu ,putian c Internet United States of America

Coach Outlet Online Store http://www.replicacoachoutlet.net/company/About_us-2.html rip off, wrong items sent, wanted me to pay more to fix their mistake, would not give any refund, was very confusing and rude through e-mails Internet

I ordered some coach purses from this company. When I asked for an ETA they responded "I don't know, soon I guess".

After three weeks of waiting the purses arrived and they were of poor quality and not at all what I ordered. I contacted them and they wanted me to take pictures and send them so they can have proof that they were the incorrect purses, so I did. They then said that I could keep them and they would send out the correct purses. But, the next day they said I had to return them in order to get the correct purses sent out. When I looked into shipping them back to china it would cost me $40.00 and I was not willing to put more money into a mistake they made.

I told them this and they said that it was policy and if I did not want to return them they would give me partial credit and a discount on the next purchase (yeah right). I told them I wanted the refund, they then e-mailed me back and said that I had to return the purses first. At this point I was very frustrated and know they definitely do not have any idea what they are talking about. So there is no way I am ever going to put more money towards that place again and I want to warn others to steer clear of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet-Online-Store/internet/Coach-Outlet-Online-Store-httpwwwreplicacoachoutletnetcompanyAboutus-2html-rip-of-682135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet Online Store