• Report: #842040

• Updated: Mon, February 20, 2012

• Reported By: Cricket — Golden Colorado United States of America
Coach Outlet Online

Coach Outlet Online Coachonsale.us scam Internet

On 02/14/12 I ordered a purse from Coach Outlet.  The next day I received a verification saying my order was received and is being processed.  The day after that I received an E-mail in broken English stating "Hello, you order a refund, audited refund generally processed in 20-30 working days after Daozhang Please note that check!"   What is that about??  I noticed that my money was taken out the same day I ordered the purse and was from Beijing.   Now I begin to wonder about being scammed.  I sent them another E-mail saying I want my money in my account in 3 days.  They just now sent me an E-mail saying it will take 20 days.   I guess I'm going to have to wait to see what happens.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2012 05:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet-Online/internet/Coach-Outlet-Online-Coachonsaleus-scam-Internet-842040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet Online