Complaint Review: Coach Outlet Online

• Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Thanh — Pensacola Florida United States of America
Coach Outlet Online

Coach Outlet Online Counterfeit Coach Purses-Fraudulent Website!!! Internet

I bought a Coach purse from this website thinking that I was buying from the real Coach outlet store.  When my purse arrived, there was NO receipt included, and the purse was an obvious cheap knockoff!  The zipper was cheap and sticky.  I was going to  contact them to try to return for a refund, but after I read all the reviews online, I decide not to bother.  Luckily I only paid $75 including tax for my purse.  Like some of the reviewers, I don't want to pay this company or person a "25% restocking fee" and not get my refund!

However, I filled this report to warn others regarding this fraudulent website!!!  If there is a way this website can be shut down, we need to do this.  I am also going to report this to the authentic Coach site as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 08:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet-Online/internet/Coach-Outlet-Online-Counterfeit-Coach-Purses-Fraudulent-Website-Internet-952566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet Online