Complaint Review: Coach Outlet Online

• Submitted: Tue, June 14, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Lois — Metairie Louisiana United States of America
Coach Outlet Online

Coach Outlet Online They did not send me the wallet they descriped on the web in fact it is not a coach product at all it's a fake Internet

On May 29, 2011 I ordered a Coach penelope signature checkbook wallet order number 206311530241275080 for $48.99.  One week later I received a wallet that was not Coach but a fake and it was not a checkbook wallet but just a zippered all around wallet.

I have been checking my debt card balance and they have not charged my account yet, but the bank said as soon as the charge hits my account I can contest the charge, since the company refuses to contact me with return instructions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet-Online/internet/Coach-Outlet-Online-They-did-not-send-me-the-wallet-they-descriped-on-the-web-in-fact-it-740531. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet Online