Complaint Review: Coach Outlet USA Online

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Cheryl — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
Coach Outlet USA Online
Internet, Select State/Province United States of America

Coach Outlet USA Online http://www.coachoutletusaonline.org/page.html?id=3 Fraudulent Website representing themselves as U.S. Based but Based In China. Says 48 hours to Ship I have been waiting 6 days Internet, Other

I ordered a pair of tennis shoes from the above mentioned website because I thought they were in the U.S. and an outlet. If I had an idea they were in China I would not have used this website.

They state 48 hours that your product will be mailed. I am still waiting 6 days. Money was taken from my account in one day. I emailed this place twice before I received a response that gave a tracking number. Still waiting.

I have emailed them four times for a return of my money and that I do not want the product. I have heard nothing.
How can Americans be protected by these overseas scams?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet-USA-Online/Internet-Select-StateProvince-/Coach-Outlet-USA-Online-httpwwwcoachoutletusaonlineorgpagehtmlid3-Fraudulent-Webs-882607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet USA Online