• Report: #1052070

• Reported By: Disappointed and Deceived — Pasadena Maryland
Coach Outlet
Internet USA

Coach Outlet It looked like the official Coach website Internet

I was looking for a Coach handbag online.  One for a gift and one for myself.  I Googled Coachoutlet.com, and was directed to a listing of Coach Outlet retailers.  When I oppened the website, the prices on the handbag were listed between $60-65.  I ordered two bag, and had my creidt card ready to pay, but the site directed me to Altercard site, to pay with a check.  I thought it strange, but proceeded to fill in the required informaiton.  Not thinking that this was a site for knock-offs.  I waited for confirmation, and it reported that the merchandise would come in 3-7 buisness days, from an international location.  When I recieved it the merchandise did not even look like what I had wanted, and the quality was definately not Coach standard.  I was really disappointed, and should have realized that it wasn't by the prices.  But the website looked like the Coach website with the offical logo.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coach-Outlet/internet/Coach-Outlet-It-looked-like-the-official-Coach-website-Internet-1052070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach Outlet