Complaint Review: CoachOutletOnline.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: Darlene — London Ontario
Internet USA

CoachOutletOnline.com amyonlineoutlet4you.com Refunded then resubmitted an unauthorized payment from my credit card/ Internet

I recieved an email from what I thought was Coach. It looked very official as I am on Coach's email list. I purchased a purse, wallet and sunglasses package. When I checked my credit card account the name one the purchase said gian flowers. So I immediately emailed the company to cancel my order. I did not hear back from the so i started an investigation with my bank. i then got an email back from amyonlineoutlet4you.com stating they were refunding me but keeping a 10.00 charge from their bank. they refunded me the 129.00 but then immeidately took out 125.94. for what i have not idea. so i am not requesting a refund on that and cancelling my card so that can not make anymore purchases on the card they have a record of. beware they are a shady company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CoachOutletOnlinecom/internet/CoachOutletOnlinecom-amyonlineoutlet4youcom-Refunded-then-resubmitted-an-unauthorized-p-1172107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CoachOutletOnline.com