Complaint Review: Coachoutletusa-shop.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Michele — Chico California United States of America

Coachoutletusa-shop.com Coach Outlet Store What a ripoff! Don't buy anything from these people! I bought a purse from these people, it is a piece of junk! Internet

I contacted Coach and they don't have any on-line outlet stores.

I was looking for a new purse when I came across the coachoutletusa-shop.com.  Their purses looked like the real thing and were very cheap at $59.00 plus shipping of $12.00.  I should have know better.

My first incling that I was dealing with a counterfiet company was when I saw the charge on my bank account and it said the charge was from China!  I immediately e-mailed the company and asked them to cancel my order.  They answered within a few hours and said that it had already been shipped.  It arrived a few days later and was a very cheap and nasty copy, but had an official leather Coach label inside.  I decided to just use the purse even though I didn't like it.

After two weeks of use, 2 of the three zippers were broken and the shoulder strap conectors broke, which was very annoying as I was carrying it through an airport with various other pieces of luggage.

I have contacted the company 4 times by e-mail and they will not reply.  I have decided to get the zippers repaired and count my losses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coachoutletusa-shopcom/internet/Coachoutletusa-shopcom-Coach-Outlet-Store-What-a-ripoff-Dont-buy-anything-from-these-p-976809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coachoutletusa-shop.com