Complaint Review: Coach's Corner Sports Auctions

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions
47 N. Front Street Souderton, Pennsylvania United States of America

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions FAKE AUTOGRAPHS! Souderton, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Coaches Corner

*Consumer Comment: Bob - what were the results?

Coach's Corner Sports Auctions Is selling a fake Richard Petty & Dale Earnhardt Sr. Autographed photo.

I am the Dale Earnhardt Sr. Look Alike and a photo was stolen from my agent's web site and is being auctioned off on there web site! This is the link; http://myccsa.com/Lot.aspx?LotID=299890

That is not Dale Earnhardt Sr. in the photo it is me "The Dale Earnhardt Sr. Look Alike".

The photo is date stamped on the bottom right hand corner 11-11-2001; that's eight months after Dale Earnhardt was killed! How did a dead man autograph it? Dale Earnhardt would be wearing a real fire suit not a Jeff Hamilton jacket and a pit-pass like I am wearing in the photo! I have the film negative to the photo here on my desk! I hope a lawyer contacts me to assist in filing a law suit against these crooks! They stole my photo that they do not have any rights too! The Coach's Corner is a rip off web auction!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2011 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coachs-Corner-Sports-Auctions/Souderton-Pennsylvania-18964/Coachs-Corner-Sports-Auctions-FAKE-AUTOGRAPHS-Souderton-Pennsylvania-815155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coach's Corner Sports Auctions

Coaches Corner

AUTHOR: bigelookalike - ()

I contacted Coaches Corner many time and they kept blowing me off. They did give in when they realized I was not going to back down! They claim they were out bidding the highest bidder to keep the photo from being sold! I told them I wanted the photo sent to me to as proof that they did not sell it and they declined! So do I have any proof that they did not sell it, only their word? Their word does not pull a lot of weight with me!

Bob - what were the results?

AUTHOR: Collecting is Ruthless - ()

Did this ever get resolved with Scott Malack and his "chief of staff" Lee Trythall?

There are more non-authentic baseball and just about everything else sold at that site.  the greater majority of which have authentications done by those that have been banned from ebay.  while ebay is not a safe place in many cases & could do a much better job at least there is an attempt to stop some.