- Report: #712932
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Coach's Corner Sports Auctions
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions47 N. Front Street Souderton, Pennsylvania United States of America
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions Scott Malack and Lee Trythall This place has become a source for fraudulent material 2nd to none Souderton, Pennsylvania
*Author of original report: Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC BANNED on EBAY
*Author of original report: There are more Reports for this Auction On ROR
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Yet on Coach's Corner these type of people operate freely and this place is well aware of it. There answer, "if you don't like the auction, don't bid". Sound advice and anyone who thinks they are going to find a deal on this is going to prove out "barnum & bailey's theory" again.
so how do they get away with it? they have non-signed items and mixed in with the many fake items are some authentic signed items typically authenticated by well known authenticators who have a very low error rate. Now the trick is to just find it amongst the many fake Ruths, Mantles, Packers, Redsox, Patriots, Olympic Signed Photos, Dimaggios and a host of others. One recent report on Autograph Magazine Live chimed in that 30 items purchased there with Morales COA have turned out to be 94% non-authentic when reviewed by legitimate authenticators and the jury is still out on the remaining 6%. [continued below]....
The 1st warning should be their terms; There will be NO returns on Authenticated items. Any disputes on these must be taken up with authenticators, not Coach's Corner which is indicative of how they back what they sell. WAY BACK.
It's a great place to buy a non-authentic item if that's what you are looking for or thinking that the one's posted without a picture are like a grab bag and you are going to find a hidden treasure. The only hidden treasure you will find is that you typically threw away money.
Then you will try to recoup your money and they will not respond as they have done on a purchase that turns out to be more fake than a $3.00 bill. So if you don't know autographs this is not the place for you as you will get burned 95% of the time and won't even know it until it is too late.
One thing I suggest is that a Mail Fraud Complaint be filed in addition to reports made here. Perhaps if the Postal Inspectors get enough of them they will take some long overdue action.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 03:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coachs-Corner-Sports-Auctions/Souderton-Pennsylvania-18964/Coachs-Corner-Sports-Auctions-Scott-Malack-and-Lee-Trythall-This-place-has-become-a-sour-712932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.