Complaint Review: Coast Capital Financial Serivces

• Submitted: Fri, June 15, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 15, 2012

• Reported By: Flora — Plant City Florida U.S.A.
Coast Capital Financial Serivces
Plant City, Florida United States of America

Coast Capital Financial Serivces I was notified that I was 2nd prize winner of USA Mega sweepstakes drawing and received a check for $4685.00 from Alaska Pacific Energy Corp Plant City, Florida

I received a letter form Coast Capital Financial Serivces notifying me that I was a 2nd prize winner in second category of the USA Mega Sweepstakes and a check for $4,685.00 from Alaska  Pacific Energy Corp was enclosed. I was to contact Claim agent Allen Johnson at l-604-805-8458 to start claim processing and to activate my check. I would win $245,000.00. I was to cash ther check  received to have $3,950.00 ready when my check was delivered by courier company for processing fee. I would then give this fee to the courier and receive my check for the large amount. I called Alaska Pacific Energy Corp and was told that someone is using their name illegally. This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Capital-Financial-Serivces/Plant-City-Florida-33563/Coast-Capital-Financial-Serivces-I-was-notified-that-I-was-2nd-prize-winner-of-USA-Mega-s-898069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Capital Financial Serivces