Complaint Review: Coast Dental Folsom

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: Patti — Folsom California
Coast Dental Folsom
825 East Bidwell suite 400 Folsom, California United States of America

Coast Dental Folsom Smile Care of Folsom Is overbilling customers in Folsom, California

Coast Dental, aka SmileCare in Folsom California has overbilled me twice.  The first time was for approximately 1100.00 and I had to fight with them for months to get a refund.  I fought with the corporate office and after about 6 months or so they refunded my money.

Now, I get another bill from the for 50.00 for my husband with no explanation except current charges are 45.20 and past due 61-90 days is 4.80 for a total of 50.00.  The bill is dated 2/28/13.  We have not seen this dentist for obout 1 year.  I am tired of fighting with them.

I left a message that I was going to turn them in.  I am paying the bill and wrote a note that I do not agree with it but I do not want my credit ruined.  They are horrible.

Patti in Folsom, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Dental-Folsom/Folsom-California-95630/Coast-Dental-Folsom-Smile-Care-of-Folsom-Is-overbilling-customers-in-Folsom-California-1036879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Dental Folsom