Complaint Review: Coast Dental Port Charlotte

• Reported By: Tom Savisky — Port Charlotte Florida United States of America
Coast Dental Port Charlotte
4161 Tamiami Tr Port Charlotte, Florida United States of America

Coast Dental Port Charlotte Fraud Port Charlotte, Florida

*Author of original report: Anonymous?

*UPDATE Employee: Root Canal Costs

Coast Dental tried to charge me an additional $394 for 2 root canals for my son for procedures that are already part of a root canal. My insurance, that they accept, pays 100% for root canals. How can you charge extra and say the insurance doesn't cover  an antibiotic irrigation of the tooth or filling the hole to perform the root canal, when that is standard procedure of a root canal? Nobody at the Port Charlotte office could give me a straight answer when I confronted them. Then they told me it would take a month if I wanted a referral to an endodontist. I spoke to my insurance company and they could believe that's what I was told! I will be filing a complaint with the state!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2012 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Dental-Port-Charlotte/Port-Charlotte-Florida-33952/Coast-Dental-Port-Charlotte-Fraud-Port-Charlotte-Florida-971425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Dental Port Charlotte

Anonymous?

AUTHOR: Tom Savisky - (United States of America)

I did not file this report anonymous. My name is Tom Savisky. Call your Port Charlotte office for my contact info!

Root Canal Costs

AUTHOR: Coast Dental - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment.  We would like to answer your questions, but your review was submitted anonymously.  Could you please call our Patient Relations team toll-free at 1-855-455-6601 so we can help you?  Thank you.

observers