conductor

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: toothless — Florida United States of America
Coast Dental Port Richey Florida
US 19 Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Coast Dental Port Richey Florida Dr Horovitz is a Horror Does not know how to make false teeth. Incompetent Port Richey, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Our standard is to deliver excellent patient care

Started going to this dentist in Sept 2010. He removed my upper teeth. I paid him in full thru my ins for the extractions and for a temporary and permanent upper denture. They need it all up front even though you didn't receive the product.
Dr Hovovitz is a horror. He gives you no time in the chair and he doesn't know how to make dentures. He started making my permanent dentures on Feb 20th and it is now almost June 1 and I have nothing. My temporaries never fit. I am toothless. Two weeks ago is started all over again. The way they schedule everything it will take another 12-16 wees. He works a half day on Fri and isn't open on Saturday. The dentist is horrible. I am stuck with him because he got my money and the insurance will not pay again.  I can't eat anything can't chew. He doesn't care. My temporaries do not fit
Don't use any Coast Dental I have been to a few and they stink. What a horror Horovitz is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Dental-Port-Richey-Florida/Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Coast-Dental-Port-Richey-Florida-Dr-Horovitz-is-a-Horror-Does-not-know-how-to-make-false-734009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Dental Port Richey Florida

Our standard is to deliver excellent patient care

AUTHOR: Mark Regan - (United States of America)

Coast Dental's goal is to provide exceptional customer service and meet our patients' expectations. And, of course, our foremost priority is appropriate patient care. We regret you have required multiple visits to properly fit your dentures.  Please contact me at Mark.Regan@coastdental.com so I can address your concerns directly.

Dr. Horovitz and the staff at the Port Richey office have been made aware of your disappointment and frustration. We regret you feel we fell short during your visits.