Complaint Review: Coast Dental

• Reported By: Ironjohn — W. Melbourne Florida United States of America
Coast Dental
145 Palm Bay Road Palm Bay, Florida United States of America

Coast Dental Ruined my wife's two front teeth Palm Bay, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Warning - your battle with Coast Dental may not be over!

*Author of original report: Final Outcome on Coast Dental Problem

*UPDATE Employee: Please call Coast Dental's patient relations team

Coast Dental talked my wife into getting rowns on her front teeth instead of a simple filling. They said it would be easy to make the crowns and match them to her teeth color.

More than 7 months later and many different crowns, they have failed to match the color or even the size and she is more than frustrated with their incompetance.

She must go to a cosmetic dentist who has the skills to do the job properly. However, Coast only agrees to refund half our money even though it will cost at least a thousand more dollars to fix the problem they caused. Had they been honest and told us that matching thecrown colors to the rest of her teeth would be extremely difficult to create, we would have just gone with the fillings. They were dishonest, inexperienced, and show little compassion for the problem they created.

Stay away from these bozo's if you need anything more than a filling or tooth pulled.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Dental/Palm-Bay-Florida-32904/Coast-Dental-Ruined-my-wifes-two-front-teeth-Palm-Bay-Florida-903869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Dental

Warning - your battle with Coast Dental may not be over!

AUTHOR: sallysmith - (United States of America)

Dear sir.  I am so sorry to hear of your wife's issues with Coast Dental.  I just wanted to warn you that I, along with several others, have been awaiting refunds from Coast Dental for months.  I really hope you get your refund soon but based on my personal experience with this company I'm doubtful.  If you do have issues getting your refund, I urge you to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.  They have a simple online complaint process.  They won't try to get your money back, but if they receive enough complaints they will investigate Coast Dental.  I may never get my money back, I just want to ensure Coast Dental doesn't victimize others in the future.

I hope your wife gets the resolution she deserves.

Final Outcome on Coast Dental Problem

AUTHOR: Ironjohn - (United States of America)

Well, they finally agreed to refund the money paid for them to screw up my wife's front teeth. They were unwilling to accept responsibility nor did they show empathy for our situation. In fact, they would not even return phone calls.

We must now pay about $3K to fix the problem they caused. Bottom line is that this company is unethical and uncaring and should be embarassed at their shoddy service and customer support. Stay far away from these turkeys. Caveat Emptor.

Please call Coast Dental's patient relations team

AUTHOR: Coast Dental - (United States of America)

Thank you for your comment.  We would like to address your concerns, but your review was posted anonymously.  Please call our Patient Relations team at 1-855-455-6601 so we can discuss your wife's treatment and the reasons for the partial refund.  We look forward to hearing from you.