Complaint Review: Coast Metals Igor Khodorkovsky

• Updated: Sun, July 29, 2012

• Reported By: Sal — los angeles California United States of America
Coast Metals Igor Khodorkovsky
4761 E State Street Ontario, California United States of America

Coast Metals Igor Khodorkovsky Coast Metals Ontario California This Man is Russian Mob and a Crook Ontario, California

*UPDATE Employee: Dawn Bechtold Taylor is a Criminal

*Consumer Comment: I am Dawn ****s Ex-Boyfriend

*Author of original report: More LIes From Igor

*Consumer Comment: Dawn taylor bechtold ripoff report

*Author of original report: Igor you are known as a cheat

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Completely Untrue - Dawn Taylor Strikes Again

This man will rob you blind, he will tell you he will pay for material give you half of the money and never come back to pay you for the rest of the steel. There are lawsuits pending at this time for non payment. Igor Khordorvsky is a crook and is known in the industry to rip off others in the steel industry. He still owes us money for material. One time we were told a price but when we got to his scrap yard he dropped the price to a third of what he offered after we drove several miles to deliver. He had seen this same material that day and offered us a higher price. Do not do business with Coast Metals you will get ripped off and never paid for "the other half" as he promises!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 06:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-Metals-Igor-Khodorkovsky/Ontario-California-91762/Coast-Metals-Igor-Khodorkovsky-Coast-Metals-Ontario-California-This-Man-is-Russian-Mob-an-901087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast Metals Igor Khodorkovsky

Dawn Bechtold Taylor is a Criminal

AUTHOR: Coast Metals Management - ()

I think everyone can see based on the comments listed here that Dawn is a criminal, and con artist. She's been all over the United States, and if you look at the attached document you will see that she has been arrested and charged in other states. Her picture is included as well. Nice try Dawn, but your criminal activities will be logged forever, and everyone will know the truth.

On a side point, I beg of anyone that would like to consider doing business with Coast Metals to please ask for references. We have been around for over 20 years and have always had integrity when doing business. Unfortunately we have been conned by this criminal and are working hard to refute these allegations. I do believe with all the evidence provided it is evident that Dawn is just a criminal, but again, we do ask that you please ask for references and we will gladly provide them.

You can view other wesites that have her criminal activities listed below.

I am Dawn ****s Ex-Boyfriend

AUTHOR: DK - (United States of America)

I can't believe I just came across this, but I would like to say first and foremost
this is 100% false. I know this is false, because I was standing right next to
her when she wrote this. The real story behind this is that Dawn **** (crazy
ex), was upset she was fired by Coast Metals Inc, and rightfully so, because
she couldn't produce at all. She has done this numerous times, and
not just to ex employers, but to ME as well. Whenever I disagreed with her she
would do the craziest things you can imagine, hence my ex. She is absolutely nuts,
and needs psychiatric help, serious, serious help. She can be very
kind at times, but her mental state is 100% unstable, and probably a danger to
her, and people around her. Anyone wanting to verify any of this, JUST ASK THE
AUTHOR OF THIS FOR PROOF. Just ask her for proof of her claim, see how fast she
will give you anything. I dont know either party, but I do know Dawn, and I
know she is nuts, and being there when she wrote this, I know its 100% false.
There is no truth to this at all.

More LIes From Igor

AUTHOR: USAP - (United States of America)

More lies from you Igor you never cease to amaze me. I have never been in any kind of trouble in my life the only thing I have is an unpaid traffic ticket in Georgia. Your lies only make you look worse.

Dawn taylor bechtold ripoff report

AUTHOR: Bob Holcomb - (United States of America)

Dawn Taylor has warrants for her arrest in cobb county georgia she is continuing her dishonest ways in california. More and more people are becoming victims of this con the booking photo in the link is not fake she is  a criminal and on parol. to many people are being targeted by this dishonest person.

I am finding more and more business she has targeted all of us are wrong and dawn taylor being ripoff by so many people I don't think so. I am working with the authorities to find and stop her from her exstortionest ways. she demands money and threatens to post bad publicity on the internet if you don't continue to pay for services you don't get.

she calls customers and tells  lies in order to get them to stop doing business with you. she needs to be in jail and I'm going to legally do every thing I can to put her there. STOP PRYING ON HONEST BUSINESS PEOPLE

Bob Holcomb

Owner of arrow metals

Igor you are known as a cheat

AUTHOR: USAP - (United States of America)

Everyone knows your tactics in this business and I will continue to let others know how you cheated us! You pay half to your customers and then don't pay the remainder. You have been involved in numerous lawsuits for non payment as of recently you were in court for just that. This is public information for anyone that wants to find out more. You cheated us out of our pay after running many appointments and not telling us about your pickups as well as going behind our backs and speaking with our contacts.
 We work with honest people now that pay us regularly now there are people in this industry that are fair.
As far as my organization goes my credentials speak for themselves. The link you include are post made from some nut case we removed from our organization and who continually asked us for money she is known to "cyberstalk" many groups and her post are not taken seriously by anyone. You and Bob are good for one another.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Completely Untrue - Dawn Taylor Strikes Again

AUTHOR: Igor Khodorkovsky - (United States of America)

Dawn Taylor has made it a habit to defraud legitimate and honest businesses and then harass and threaten them on this website and through other channels.

Please see here:

and see here:

This fraudsters are now working their way through California scrap metal companies and posting blatant lies.

As the owner of Coast Metals, I can assure you, we are completely innocent in this matter. We are known for our integrity and high level of service and satisfaction. We have been in business over 20 years and that should speak for itself. Please feel free to call us and discuss this matter in person if you are concerned. If you need references, we will gladly provide as many as you need.