Complaint Review: Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By:rippoffville Arizona
Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC
6525 Busch Blvd Suite 101, Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

Coast To Coast Marketing,Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC DON'T BUY MORTGAGE LEADS FROM COAST TO COAST MARKETING! BRYAN WAKEFIELD & JEREMY SPOSATO ARE SCAMMERS! Columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Sposato is a Liar

*UPDATE Employee: Lies all Lies!!!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: To MR. "ive been had"

Whatever you do, do not buy leads from Coast to Coast Marketing, LLC. Bryan Wakfield and Jeremy Sposato are the owners. They will rob you blind! They tell you when you sign up with them that you are getting Trigger Data and it is all very new. They tell you that you can send in returns as long as they abide by their policy. None of this is true at all! Their Trigger data is OLD! We were getting stuff that the prospective borrowers were already dealing with another bank on for 3 weeks! They already had appraisals done, docs sent in, etc. Then when you try and return a lead, they don't supply you with it's replacement. They will also send you leads from states that you didn't even sign up for and charge you for them. Their Telemarketer's are totally un professional as well. They were rude on the phone to the clients and our Loan Officers, and they just try and push stuff through that does not relate to the criteria that you set with the company from the beginning.

Jeremy Sposato lives in Ft Myers, Florida and was involved in a major Real Estate Scam there. He ripped off unsuspecting investors for millions of dollars. He was in bed with a builder called hanson Homes. They conspired together to ripp off investors and they never built the houses. Meanwhile, Jeremy was out buying speed boats and lambo's! Watch out for these guys and this company! You will get ripped off!

Ivebeenhad
rippoffville, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-To-Coast-Marketing-LLC/Columbus-Ohio-43229/Coast-To-Coast-MarketingCoast-To-Coast-Marketing-LLC-DONT-BUY-MORTGAGE-LEADS-FROM-COAST-432288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast To Coast Marketing, LLC

Sposato is a Liar

AUTHOR: Skip Moranko - (United States of America)

Ill keep it simple Jeremy Sposato is a liar and a theif.  Anybody that does business with him.  Shame on you!  He should be in jail.  He ruins lives people  stay away from him his company and anything that has his name on it.

Lies all Lies!!!

AUTHOR: Skip Moranko - (United States of America)

To Mr I've Been Had

Jeremy Sposato is a liar and a thief.  I know this personally I use to work for him! I can tell you stories of the things he has done to people which would shock even the most hardened veteran!  He lies lies and lies, he  does not pay his employees and if he does decide to, he lies to them about company pollicy and procedure and only pays what he thinks is o.k, (which is always less than what you really made).  This guy should be put in jail to rot.  He has damaged so many people through his greedy selfish life not to mention his wonderful girlfried who he cheats on regularly, that for him to be allowed to practice realestate or be a business owner is a criime in itself.  The mere fact this man has to write a rebuttal that is pages long should serve as evidence he is lying and trying to make himself look more appealing to the public eye.  In plain words, this  is this guy is a "SCUMBAG" and should either be in jail or, thats it jail is where he should be.  Stay away from him whoever he associate with and definately do not and I repeat "DO NOT" do business with this man!

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

To MR. "ive been had"

AUTHOR: Jeremysposato - (U.S.A.)

For fun I was Googling my name and came across this false information. I would like to take some time to address the issues brought up by this fictitious jealous individual. First and foremost I am not an owner or employee of Coast to Coast Marketing LLC. My relationship with them is as a customer. I have been buying live transfer leads from Bryan for well over a year now. His leads are the best quality in the business. Furthermore he is a true professional and always delivers exactly what you order. He is one of the only lead companies that I have found to accept returns (within certain reasonable parameters).

As far as the data, it is "trigger data" which is fully disclosed. Anyone that knows what trigger data is will tell you that whoever you are talking to who came over as a trigger is definitely working with another person, how else would they be a trigger otherwise? For those of us who do not know what a trigger is, it is consumer information obtained from a credit agency such as Equifax, Experian, or Transunion that is derived from a credit pull from a mortgage company pulling an individual's credit. That information is then scrubbed against the do not call list and the leftover names are uploaded into a dialer system and telemarketed. The pitch is to compete with the existing Brokers offer in order to earn the business, so YES THEY ARE WORKING WITH OTHERS, DUH ?. As far as them dealing with another bank for over 3 weeks, anyone who is in the industry knows that credit is pulled by underwriting in order to finalize loans, this is something a lead company cannot differentiate. The trigger data is bought from the credit agency 24 hours after it happens; it is unknown at what stage of the loan process the trigger was created (beginning or end). Either way you still have the ability to sell your company, your services, your fees, and most importantly yourself to a ready willing and able client. Whether or not you get the deal has to do with your ability to sell.
Through my relationship with Coast to Coast I did facility ONLY ONE lead purchase agreement with a client as a favor to Coast to Coast and to the client. It was to Mark Wallen of Fort Myers Fl. It was merely a referral of a lead source. All in all I believe the leads performed for his company pretty well. He did have an issue with some returns, but I have been in contact with him and he denies that he was the individual who wrote this. Now keep in mind that throughout my entire connection with Coast to Coast as a customer, HE IS THE ONLY RELATIONSHIP I REFFERED TO COAST TO COAST. Here is an excerpt from an email response after I made him aware of the rip off report

"Wow, that was pretty harsh. I can't imagine that anyone in my office would have written this. We have loans closing with you and who would want to jeopardize that? Certainly not me, Barb, Donna, or Jason, who either have loans closing with you or plan on doing more loans in the future. The contents don't sound like something that happened with our leads. The only complaint we have had is that we didn't get all of our returned leads back and we only got 1 lead that I know of from a different state but we still took it. I will talk individually with people in the office, but I don't think this was our office. I am sure this site allows you to either remove this or rebut it, so if I were you I would do that right away. I have had 1 employee who was using your leads that recently quit, so I will talk with him, but I doubt someone will own up to it if they did it afraid they would hear it from us. In any event, I will let you know if anything comes of it."
-Mark Wallen

That being said if ivebeenhad from rippoffville, Arizona wants to be a man and come forward with a true and relevant complaint about coast to coast or myself I am more than confidant that Bryan will make it right and I will properly address. Otherwise I will consider this an irrelevant complaint by a jealous competitor and it should be dismissed from this site as such. Thanks, feel free to contact me with any questions/ concerns I would be more than happy to address any. Thanks!
Jeremysposato@aol.com