• Report: #1019410

sarasota, Florida Internet United States of America

Coast to Coast Grand Getaways fraud, liar, coercive Internet

*Consumer Comment: Grand Getaways is a Ripoff

*UPDATE Employee: About Your Renewal

This company is completely fraudulent and I would strongly recommend people to avoid them. We purchased a 1 year contract as a promotion but never used it. I purposely did not renew the contract after 1 year. I then received a phone call from Elijah Smith (877-718-1400 ext 1009) at their company. He told me that I had to renew the contract or they would report me to credit agencies. I was at work and was forced to make an immediate decision. I renewed but upon review of my contract that night, I realized that Mr Smith was wrong. I called and he agreed to refund my money. He has agreed to do so 4 times but I have never received either my money or a cancellation number. He says I have to wait for their finance dept who also doesn't return my calls. Mr Smith then told me to return all of the travel vouchers they mailed to me in order to get a refund. I did that too (and have the receipt to prove it), but still no refund.

These people have had 26 similar complaints filed against them in the last 12 months (check bbb.com). Do not do business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2013 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-to-Coast-Grand-Getaways/internet/Coast-to-Coast-Grand-Getaways-fraud-liar-coercive-Internet-1019410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast Grand Getaways

Grand Getaways is a Ripoff

AUTHOR: ArtMck211 - ()

I made a monster mistake in the Bahamas and became a GG member in 2011. Two years and over $3K later in payments I have not been able to find one bargain or advantage for a vacation. I was "bullied" by a GG account rep in May 2012 to "renew" my membership for $199.00. I have tried to search for vacation discounts and found none. The Customer Service dept has never called me back when I submit a "search request" This company is terrible. I want my money refunded! Any help would be appreciated.

About Your Renewal

AUTHOR: Coast to Coast Grand Getaways - (USA)

I apologize for the confusion with your renewal. I would like to help you receive your refund, but I will need your contact information and/or member number first. Would you please send me a message through the contact form on our blog: http://blog.gograndgetaways.com/contact-us/ ?

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC