Complaint Review: Coast to Coast a/k/a Cheaptrips.com

• Updated: Fri, January 25, 2013

• Reported By: Lilo — Sun City Arizona United States of America
Coast to Coast a/k/a Cheaptrips.com
Sarasota, Florida Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Coast to Coast a/k/a Cheaptrips.com Fast talker-Mike-I am supposed to have over 3000 dollars in equity of travel and should pay for membership to keep my equity. Sarasota, Florida

They (Coast to Coast travel called me and said I have been a member of Cheaptravel.com I told them that was a long time ago and so they told me they were taking over for that Company.
They really pushed and talked very fast, that I should pay for 2 years of membership and I would get thousands back in resort stays, airline tickets and my $349 Dollars would be the best investment to protect my $3000 Dollar equity in the travel industry. After I hung up I called my son and told him about this offer, he told me to cancel it, I called back Mike Galler and told him I cancel,he just wouldn't hear of it, he said I am throwing my equity away, which could be so valuable to me. He told me to have my son call him to explain what this is all about, I had to tell Mike to cancel 4 times but he said that my son should first call before he'll take the cahrges off my Credit card. Well, my son won't call Coast to Coast, he doesn't have the time to listen to this speel.
If they don't take the charges off my CrC than I will ask the Credit card company to dispute the charges, or send me a new card.l

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coast-to-Coast-aka-Cheaptripscom/Sarasota-Florida-/Coast-to-Coast-aka-Cheaptripscom-Fast-talker-Mike-I-am-supposed-to-have-over-3000-doll-1002553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coast to Coast a/k/a Cheaptrips.com