Complaint Review: Coastal Biodiesel

• Updated: Wed, March 28, 2012

• Reported By: SmokeyJoe — Greenville South Carolina United States of America
Coastal Biodiesel
127 French Collins Rd Conway, South Carolina United States of America

Coastal Biodiesel SISCO Industrial Services Complete Scam Artists Conway, South Carolina

We were approached by Coastal Biodiesel about recycling our old cooking oil. They said it would be used for biodiesel fuel production in South Carolina. Sounded great! plus they offered to pay me more than my current provider was paying and were going to provide a much cleaner "green" service. I was going to get a check every 3 months for the oil that was collected.

Every time they came to our restaurant, they spilled the oil and made a complete mess. The city started giving me warnings about cleaning up the mess. They always picked up in the middle of the night and never left a reciept for what they got out of my container. After 2 years or so went by I realized that I had not recieved any payments from them from my oil.

The area around their container was never cleaned up from their constant spills so I tried numerous times to contact them about cleaning up the mess and paying me what they promised. After getting the run around for weeks, I switched companies. At this point they did finally send someone out with catlitter to soak up the oil and I was told that it was company policy not to pay rebates to customers that had cancelled service.

Also after doing a little research, I found out that they have never produced any biodiesel fuel and it was just a sales pitch.

If you're reading this...your company policy should be to steer clear of these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Biodiesel/Conway-South-Carolina-/Coastal-Biodiesel-SISCO-Industrial-Services-Complete-Scam-Artists-Conway-South-Carolina-860560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Biodiesel