Complaint Review: Coastal Biodiesel

• Submitted: Mon, March 12, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 12, 2012

• Reported By: Tattooedandscrewed — Simpsonville South Carolina United States of America
Coastal Biodiesel

Coastal Biodiesel Waste Oil Collection for Reataurants RIPOFF!! Internet

Do not make the same mistake I did. I signed up for waste oil collection through one of my food purveyors. I was promised professional service and top dollar for my collected oil. They were suppose to cut checks quarterly. Never got them and had to hound to collect. They also created a huge problem at both locations with local dhec boards and landlords at both spots. They would make a huge mess upon retrieval of oil and their solution was cat litter. I've now have 4-5 gallon buckets of cat litter that I've had to clean up due to notices from my landlord. I've called repeatedly but to no resolution. Have spoken to everyone in the office including their outside reps but nothing. All I gotta say is finally after three weeks they finally have picked up the containers. Avoid these guys like the plague. There are so many other companies that offer better service out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2012 08:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Biodiesel/internet/Coastal-Biodiesel-Waste-Oil-Collection-for-Reataurants-RIPOFF-Internet-852864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Biodiesel