• Report: #962099

• Reported By: JM — Cape Coral Florida United States of America
Coastal Dental
Cape Coral, Florida Cape Coral, Florida United States of America

Coastal Dental Coastal Dental is a scam Cape Coral, Florida

I had an appointment at a Coastal dental in Cape Coral, Florida. I have a 1 tooth flipper in which I needed replaced. The technician that was there to due an impression started out not answering any questions that I had about different types of flippers. So I went ahead and let her proceed.

First of all she could not get the impression clay to harden because she mixed it improperly. Then she proceeded to get the clay on her rubber gloves and got in in my hair in which I had to cut it out later. After all was said and done she finally thought she had everything she needed to make my new flipper. they completed the process at the end of the day and it would not fit correctly. The impression was done wrong.

I work away from the city during the week so my time is limited. They tried to grind it and I stopped them because she was ready to break it. So I said I would come back at a later date. The impression cost me $465.00. $100.00 dollars higher than they quoted me. Also they did not run it through my insurance and my insurance would of paid $200.00 of the cost. A few weeks later I was told they would fix the problem and I said as long as there was a different technician. I go to the office for my appointment and a nice lady took me back to the room and guess who walks in but the same technician. So I left and I am still fighting them over to bill my insurance so I can at least have this done by another dentist.

I am out $465.00 and will have to pay another $100.00 plus $200.00 from my insurance company to get this resolved. They try to sell you things that you don't need. Is this a dentist office or sales scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Dental/Cape-Coral-Florida-/Coastal-Dental-Coastal-Dental-is-a-scam-Cape-Coral-Florida-962099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Dental