Complaint Review: Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions

• Updated: Wed, October 28, 2009

• Reported By: Dave — Grandville Michigan USA
Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions
2255 Glades Rd Ste 324A Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions Timeshare Owners: The Scam Continues Boca Raton, Florida

Shawn (Sean?) Pinkney has called several times over the last month regarding my timeshares in Maui. On his second call, he left two cell numbers (561-506-1426 and 561-228-8534) in addition to 877-470-4779 and the good news that an offer of $58,000 was on the table for our properties!  Today he added that my "approved" buyer had deposited $20,000, that there would be no broker or commission fees, and that the bank would refund any fees for title searches, etc upon closing.  I was guaranteed that if the buyer backed out, he would loose 50% and I would recover that $10,000.

Fees?  Yes . . . $1388.54 per property.  No . . I couldn't get a copy of the offer or contract until they had processed my credit card or bank transfer in the amount of the fees.

I've been stung before, so I told Shawn that I had to talk with my tax accountant first.  When I checked the internet and found many recent Rip-off Reports regarding Coastal Premier - most nearly identical, one with the same charge for fees!

What sounds too good to be true usually is!  Shut these guys down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2009 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions-Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions-Timeshare-Owners-Th-516426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions