Complaint Review: Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions

• Updated: Tue, October 20, 2009

• Reported By: chuckmlr — Bel Air Maryland USA
Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions
2259 Glades Rd. Suite 321A Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions Seems to be a rip off proposal to sell my timeshare. Requested that I forward a certified check made to Premier Vacation Solutions for $2346.61 but is not willing to provide a qualified sales contrac Boca Raton, Florida

I received a preliminary telephone call from this organization suggesting that they had a confirmed sale for my Mexican time share.  Shortly thereafter a "manager" called to confirm the sale, offer a sale price of $31.200,  explane the proceedure and to inform me that they would arrange a FEDEX pickup of my certified check for $2346.54.

I requested they send a confirming contract offer but was informed that this would only be provided upon their receipt of my check.  A subsequent phone call informed me that the offer to purchase would only be good for 24 hours.

Checking the internet I am unable to verify the fidelity of this company and am not willing to cooperate with their request without firm confirmation of such fidelity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2009 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions-Seems-to-be-a-rip-off-proposal-to-sell-my-timeshare-512384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions