Complaint Review: Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, December 26, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 26, 2009

• Reported By: Doug — Safford Arizona United States of America
Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions

Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions, Premier Timeshare Solutions, I too fell victim of this companies scam and not proud of it. Palm Beach, Florida Internet

I was contacted originally by Premier Timeshare Solutions stating they have a buyer for my Timeshare property. To process this sell I needed to pay them $1388.54 for title search and document processing. Like a dummy, I fell for this hook, line and sinker. Once I gave them my credit card number I asked them for their website so I could verify their existence. The sales person gave me a website that did not exist. When I called them back, the recording said the above company's name. I looked up this name and found all the negative comments about this company that reflected the same scam they gave me. I immediately called my credit card company and reported a possible scam. I've called several numbers for PTS and talked to several employees with my desire to cancel this agreement and refund my credit card. I have also left numerous messages on their answering machines to cancel it.

I received a contract in the mail that was not a sales contract, but a contract to give them permission to advertise your timeshare. It also states you can cancel this contract within seven days of reciept. I did not sign this contract and called the number on the contract to cancel this agreement immediately. To make a long story short, it has been two months and I am still trying to get them to credit my card.

The last call that I received was from a person that said he works for Coastal Premier Vaction Solutions. He said his company bought out Premier Timeshare Solutions and he would take care of my account. No luck on that one either. I have called his number several times and asked that my account be reimbursed. Once they get your money, they don't seem to care if you ever get it back. They will also tell you there is a 120 day money back if your property is not sold.

They keep changing the name of their company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2009 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions/internet/Coastal-Premier-Vacation-Solutions-Premier-Timeshare-Solutions-I-too-fell-victim-of-this-545610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Premier Vacation Solutions