Complaint Review: Coastal Travel-Cadie Kalmes

• Updated: Fri, April 10, 2009

• Reported By:St Albans New York
Coastal Travel-Cadie Kalmes
cadie@mydfilive.com Internet U.S.A.

Coastal Travel- MyDFILive/Cadie Kalmes Unauthorized withdrawl from Bank Account. Internet

I went on the www.FutureSixFigureIncome.com website that I saw in Home Business Magazine. The site required my e-mail and tel#, which I did.

Next day I received a call, this person identifying herself as Cadie Kalmes, she explained the company was coastal travel, and what they were all about. I explained to her I did not have the monetary means to get involved. She was calling me practically every day.

She told me I could view their tutorial website DFILive.com free for 1 month, all I needed was 1 dollar to access the site. I gave her my bank card number and the $1.00 was taken out of my account.

She said she was not suppose to do this,she could get in trouble, she's trusting I would join later date. She told me that after I have finished viewing all the lessons I would automatically be removed from the system when the 30 days was up.

I review the lesson, she call day or night to find out if I understood or had any questions. I told her again I did not have the means to join. She had become persistent so I just stop taking her calls.

I went out of the country for 2 months, when I came back, my checking account was overdraft by $103.95. I saw where $69.95 was paid to a memolink, I didn't know who these people were, or what it was for.

I called my Bank and they gave me their Tel#. I called them, they explain they're connected MyDFILive.com. and it was my monthly fee for joining MYDFILIVE.com. I was shocked. I told them what Cadie Kalmes told me and that I was not a member and I didn't give her authorization to deduct $69.95.

They told me she was not suppose to let me view the link for the free month unless I was committed to join. They said they would return the $69.95 to my account, which they did.

They told me Cadie Kalmes is responsible for the $34.00 overdraft fee. They said if I get no satisfaction from her I should report her to Coastal travel. I sent her e-mails upon e-mail also e-mail to dfilive.com no response

I told this cadie kalmes she was running a scam and if she was making all this thousands of dollars a month, she should have no problem in returning a measly $34.00. Obviously it's a scam and the authorities should do something about these scam predators on the internet.

I could not find the page for Coastal Travel. I was viewing the web and saw another link running a report on them, with this site listed.

How do I get my money back from CADIE KALMES, MYDFILIVE.com or Coastal Travel.com.

Vonnie
St Albans, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2009 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Travel-Cadie-Kalmes/internet/Coastal-Travel-MyDFILiveCadie-Kalmes-Unauthorized-withdrawl-from-Bank-Account-Internet-442712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Travel-Cadie Kalmes