Complaint Review: Coastal Travel

• Reported By: Kestrel — WAUCONDA Illinois
Coastal Travel
possibly Elizabethtown, PA Internet United States of America

Coastal Travel MYDFILIVE.COM BOOKING TRAVEL FOR GROUPS Internet

*General Comment: Any additional information yet?

I am looking for a job that I can do at home since I'm house-bound and on SS. This company popped up on a web search for "work in home + no fees," which was important since I have no money.

I can't get a straight answer from the contact person about how much this is going to cost ME, just "go to our website + take a look." The website promises hugh amounts of money as income but none of the information is verifiable. Both are warning signs. BBB has been little help since the company isn't a member. The Chicago BBB sent me to California, which found that the parent company is apparently in Elizabetown, PA.

Everything I've been able to find out makes this company sound very suspicious.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2013 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastal-Travel/internet/Coastal-Travel-MYDFILIVECOM-BOOKING-TRAVEL-FOR-GROUPS-Internet-1038793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastal Travel

#1 General Comment

Any additional information yet?

AUTHOR: Grayslake - ()

Hello,

I was investigating the same company Coastal Travel as you are.  I noticed that you live just a few towns over from me.  I'm in Grayslake.  I was wondering if you ever decided to invest with Coastal Travel.  If so, how has it been going? The fee to start is very high and I'm not a very big risk-taker especially when it comes to money!  I have had a woman named Dianne M. call me several times about getting started. So please respond and let me know what you have found out.  Thanks neighbor!