Complaint Review: Coastcapital Financial Services

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: Phyllis — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Coastcapital Financial Services
PO Box 249, Internet United States of America

Coastcapital Financial Services Allen Johnson 1-778-788-0509 Sent a notice that I was 2nd place winner in a sweepstakes that I did not enter. Sent a check to cover the cost of the processing fee of $3950.00. With the check was a phone number that I was to call Internet

I received a letter stating that I won 2nd place in a sweepstake that I did not enter. They send a Wellsfargo check to cover the cost of the processing fee of $3,950.00 and a number to call before doing anything. I immediately went the the computer and plugged in their name Coastcapital Financial Services as I suspected it was a scam. That is where I found you. Just wanted to report it as I know many people would believe that they actually won $245,000. and would gladly pay the processing fee. Hope you catch these crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coastcapital-Financial-Services/internet/Coastcapital-Financial-Services-Allen-Johnson-1-778-788-0509-Sent-a-notice-that-I-was-2nd-912721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coastcapital Financial Services