Complaint Review: Cobb Beauty College

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: MsMaryB — Georgia
Cobb Beauty College
3096 Cherokee St Kennesaw, Georgia USA

Cobb Beauty College Gail Little Taking the states money for tuition! RIP OFF Kennesaw Georgia

In August of 2012 I enrolled in a school "cobb beauty college" located in Kennesaw Georgia.  I was onky accepted after my financial aid from the state of Georgia was approved. During that year of financial aid I reached over 1100 credit hours ( it only takes 1500) to graduate.

When that financial year was up, I was told I had to reapply for my government aid. At that time I was married and had to account for my husband income,  so my request was denied. Within a week of the school receiving my denial notice I was ejected from school while was laying in the hospital from a miscarriage with a dr's excuse and the schools prior knowledge.

For a year I have asked the school for my transcript to attend a school to further my education and have been denied. The director told me if I gave her $5000.00 she would grant me my hours. I spent way too long at this school excelling in my education to not be granted the opportunity to receive my diploma.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 05:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cobb-Beauty-College/Kennesaw-Georgia-30114/Cobb-Beauty-College-Gail-Little-Taking-the-states-money-for-tuition-RIP-OFF-Kennesaw-Ge-1159257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cobb Beauty College