Complaint Review: Cobb EMC

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: been ripped off by cobb emc — kennesaw Georgia United States of America
Cobb EMC
1000 emc parkway marietta, Georgia United States of America

Cobb EMC beat you when you're down, insensitive, uncaring, unsympathatic, not helpful, no compassion marietta, Georgia

Cobb County EMC is a ruthless company.  I have been a continuous customer for the past 13 years.  I have paid my bill each month.

When I get behind on my bills due partly to being an educator in this county and my salary being cut by a number of days in the past couple of years and also having to pay much more out of pocket to purchase the supplies needed to maintain a classroom and I must pay my bill past the due date not --not pay my bill.

I am slapped with a 100 dollar deposit on my next bill.  Now if I am already struggling to pay  already outrageous electric bills.  My last two months bills were nearly 400 dollars.

Why would my electric company add an additional $100.00 deposit.  I have made my payments each month for the last 13 years.  I have never had my lights out!  They are the only electric company in the county.  What else can I do except pay the bill or be without lights!

They have got me by my throat and they can choke the life out of me (or money) whenever they so desire.

It's not right! It's not fair! It speaks to the incredible corporate greed and insensitivity that exist in this country!

I am shoked and amazed and hurt!!! That Cobb EMC could care so little about those that are so fragile.  I am not asking for anything free!!!  I am only asking for fairness and consideration!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cobb-EMC/marietta-Georgia-30060/Cobb-EMC-beat-you-when-youre-down-insensitive-uncaring-unsympathatic-not-helpful-no-789876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cobb EMC