Complaint Review: Cobblestone Auto Spa

• Reported By: MatRat — Sun City West Arizona United States of America
Cobblestone Auto Spa
13811 W. Bell Rd. Surprise, Arizona United States of America

Cobblestone Auto Spa High-Pressure Sales to Fraud. Surprise, Arizona

Recently I purchased a Groupon for Cobblestone Car Wash. I followed the instructions that were to go to a website and activate it before the expiration date, for three months of unlimited car washes.

I printed the Groupon barcode and took it to the Cobblestone Surprise location. I waited in line, and when I reached the attendant, he explained that I had to go to another attendant and get back in line.

After reaching the second attendant, I was told that the Groupon was expired even though I followed their directions, and activated the Groupon before it expired.  The attendant told me there was nothing that he could do, and I should call a number and they MIGHT be able to do something. Why am I having to call a number and beg for service that I paid for, and did as instructed?

Its obvious that Cobblestone Auto Spa is making using prepaid services extremely difficult, so that they can steal the monies paid without performing any services. [continued below]....

The high-pressure sales at Cobblestone have always been annoying, but now they are just resulting to fraud.

If you need gas, oil changes, or car washes, steer clear of the high-pressure, dishonest people at Cobblestone Auto Spa.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2011 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cobblestone-Auto-Spa/Surprise-Arizona-85374/Cobblestone-Auto-Spa-High-Pressure-Sales-to-Fraud-Surprise-Arizona-793693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cobblestone Auto Spa