Complaint Review: Code Cloud Tech

• Updated: Thu, April 09, 2015

• Reported By: seoAuthority — Atlanta Georgia
Code Cloud Tech
Internet USA

Code Cloud Tech (Shuvankar Halder, Shuvankar44) Horrible Service from Shuvankar and his associates. LIES and then KEEPS YOUR MONEY. BEWARE! Bangladesh Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Report against my company codecloudtech

*Author of original report: No longer an issue

Shuvankar approached me from CoFounders Lab claiming he could suppliment our business needs by provided website development work.

After months of ignoring his requests we finally had a job that was too big for us. After speaking to one of his references. We hired Shuvankar, who charged a large sum for the "quality" he would provide. We gave him 10 days to do the project as he requested. After 10 days it wasn't nearly complete he requested another week, and we gave it to him even though our client was already expecting it.

After that week not much progress had been made. I kept asking him to finish. Eventually he told me one of his staff wasn't doing the owrk and he would have to hire someone else to finish. THIS WAS 1.5 WEEK AFTER THE DEADLINE!!! He said he didn't have the ability to do it himself even though when we hired him we were lead to believe he would be doing it himself. [continued below]....

.....

I fired him and asked for a refund which he denied.

I'm not a fan of outsourcing but this is outsourcing the outsourcing and the lack of quality showed causing us headache and a client.

DO NOT HIRE SHUVANKAR or CODECLOUDTECH or CODE CLOUD TECH at http://www.codecloudtech.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2014 06:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Code-Cloud-Tech/internet/Code-Cloud-Tech-Shuvankar-Halder-Shuvankar44-Horrible-Service-from-Shuvankar-and-his-a-1160007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Code Cloud Tech

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Report against my company codecloudtech

AUTHOR: S. Halder - (Dhaka)

I am not sure who make this report for harm. I want to talk with him, who did this. This is totally a wrong judgement. Please remove this report. I am too much worry, because it is harmful for my business.

No longer an issue

AUTHOR: seoAuthority - ()

Company agreed to credit me.