Complaint Review: Code Red 7

• Reported By: bryank81 — Gilbert Arizona
Code Red 7
, Arizona USA

Code Red 7 Code Red 7 employs unethical business practices Arizona

I just got a phone call on my cell from a company that goes by code red 7 and how they got my cell phone number?  Well, that is the story here.

I told them I didn't need or want their product and then called back no less than 3 times asking for information on how they got my cell number in the first place.

Each time I called, the person on the other line, which was from India, Pakistan, or some middle eastern country, hung up on me as soon as I begun asking questions.

After looking up additional information about this company online, I found that I am not the only one who has had a bad experience with this company.  They RIP PEOPLE OFF...  That is their business model.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Code-Red-7/Arizona/Code-Red-7-Code-Red-7-employs-unethical-business-practices-Arizona-1095412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Code Red 7