Complaint Review: Code Red 7

• Reported By: bill erickson — mason Michigan
Code Red 7
7850 ruffner van nuys, California United States of America

Code Red 7 JUST A PLAIN RIP OFF!!! van nuys California

I ordered the product on the bases that it was a satisfaction guaranteed. I tried the product Code Red & twice with zero results. when I called the to get a return RMA they told me I would only get a $25 refund. Also, since I did not agree with the operator Gail she said she would have a supervisor call me regarding my full refund. Guess what I never have gotten a call. I am going to contest the charge on my credit card. And I plan to report them to the BBB & whoever else can deal with consumer ripoffs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Code-Red-7/van-nuys-California-/Code-Red-7-JUST-A-PLAIN-RIP-OFF-van-nuys-California-1036480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Code Red 7