Complaint Review: Code Red

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2012

• Reported By: dscline — Hudsonville Michigan United States of America
Code Red
7850 Ruffner Avenue Van Nuys, California United States of America

Code Red Ab Crunches company was to send samples at only $9.95 SH as trial and if my husband liked it he would contact for more product but they sent more and billed our credit card $99.99 - then said it would take 10-20 Van Nuys, California

my husband heard about Code Red in a radio ad for a trial sample at $9.95 SH only and if he liked it he could sign up to order for $99.99 a month - he ordered the trial and they billed our credit card $39.95 which he called and asked why and they said it was supposed to be that all along since it was actual sized bottles then we barely had it for 3 weeks and they billed our credit card $99.99 for the first shipment.  I called and asked to get RMA number to return product which they provided RMA#13381664 and my husband called and canceled membership.  The woman said it would take 10-20 days to return the cost to our credit card.  I asked to speak to manager and they will not forward me to one - and now I look up and see that under Code Red nothing comes up on the internet but when I typed in the SAME EXACT ADDRESS i get this website with other people complaining about different named companies with same addresses who ripped them off by same methods.  I do not want to have to cancel my credit card - and wish for our money to be returned!  Help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Code-Red/Van-Nuys-California-91406/Code-Red-Ab-Crunches-company-was-to-send-samples-at-only-995-SH-as-trial-and-if-my-husba-957063. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Code Red