Complaint Review: Cody Conley

• Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: Brooke — McKinney Texas
Cody Conley
, Texas USA

Cody Conley- Deadbeat dad evading arrest deadbeat dad child support warrant arrest Texas single mother Quitman TX west TX oilfield Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Liar, Theif, Delusional Mother slept around and doesn't know who the father is

Cody Taylor Conley, originally from Quitman, TX is the biological father of my two year old son. He has never met my son, but up until Jan of 2014 the Texas attorney general's office was garnishing his wages. I was told by the attorney general's office that he no longer works at Innovative Energy in Quitman. They have been searching for him but are not able to find him. I originally took Cody to court to order a paternity test in 2012. He defaulted (didn't show up). Therefore I was awarded child support and was able to modify the order in my son's favor. Cody recently married a girl he also impregnated, Jordan (Pruitt) Conley of Lindale, TX. She and he both claim that my son is not Cody's, yet refuse to meet for a paternity test or show up to any court hearings. I filled for child support enforcement in Feb, but Cody did not show up resulting in a warrant being issued on Collin County for his arrest. [continued below]....

..... I have repeatedly contacted the Wood County Sheriff's Department in Quitman to give them information of this warrant and his last known address, but most deputies know Cody personally and I'm sure they are avoiding arresting him. I was even told by a sergeant that they were doing a favor for Collin County by perusing this warrant. The sergeant let me know that a deputy who is one of Cody's best friends, talked to him and found out that he is now in west Texas possibly working for an oil company, but he said he didn't know where exactly. Cody is behind over $7,200 in arrears and is avoiding being located. I am a 23 year old nursing student who is trying to raise this young man with all the love I can offer, but love doesn't buy him clothes that fit, food to eat, or toys to play with. Cody Conley needs to be arrested and brought to justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cody-Conley/Texas/Cody-Conley-Deadbeat-dad-evading-arrest-deadbeat-dad-child-support-warrant-arrest-Texas-1141773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cody Conley

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Liar, Theif, Delusional Mother slept around and doesn't know who the father is

AUTHOR: Jordan Conley - ()

This is Cody Conley's wife and I would like to set the record straight about this. I have asked her to take this down and she has not. For starters my husband and I decided to have a child because we were in love and wanted to start a family together. He didn't "impregnate" me.

Second, let it be known my husband is now the fourth guy accused of being this child's father. It was brought to her attention Cody could not be the father from the first time we spoke with her, still she ran up to the Courthouse to file child support on him. I have the paternity test results proving he is not the father And she is aware of this. She is still currently trying to have my husband arrested and STEAL $7,000.00 because SHE made a mistake.

I have asked her to help us get this taken care of and she refuses toI. She plans on taking money from someone who is NOT the father. I have also tried to ask her address so we can have her served so we can terminate his rights due to mistaken paternity. We also are having to sue her for harassment, slander, and defamation of character. All we want is to have her out of our lives forever, but if we can't find her we won't be able too. I'd say it is a little ascinine for her to expect my husband to foot the bill because she slept with so many guys she can't find the father. The least she could do is help get him out of the wrongful trouble she put him in. I don't know who would want to put an innocent man behind bars for money that isn't yours?

I pray for the child, and for the real father.