Complaint Review: Coffee vending business inc

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: Samanthagodoy — Renton Washington
Coffee vending business inc
, Select State/Province USA

Coffee vending business inc Breech of contract. Not answering my calls or texts. Edison New Jersey

*Author of original report: Reasons why I'm upset with how I was sold this dream.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: your order

Got the contact of coffee vending inc from franchisedirect.com therefore I trusted this company a little more. A man by ryan contacted me the next day long story short he promised me a large research company with over 100+ employees with a 3 year contract to have our vending machine at. On top of that he said the machine would be delivered by the 7th and someone would come out next day to assemble, train, and deliver the machine to the location on the 8th. Well not of that ever happened it is now may 9th and the machine is still sitting in the box in my living room.

And a small not the machine wasn't even delivered until April 15th where I had to nag and call him everyday to see what was going on. Now he isn't respondIMF to any of my calls or texts And it seems he disconnected his phone after now calling and texting him everyday for 3 weeks straight. A marketing company is calling me trying to sell me an apartment complex location in a low income location Which I am no way interested. The man who was said to assemble, train, and deliver the machine George C. from Las Vegas said he has no liability for the promises I received from Ryan. And he is only sending me a video of how to work the machine. I am currently seaking legal help due to breech of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2014 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coffee-vending-business-inc/Select-StateProvince/Coffee-vending-business-inc-Breech-of-contract-Not-answering-my-calls-or-texts-Edison-1145402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coffee vending business inc

Reasons why I'm upset with how I was sold this dream.

AUTHOR: Samanthagodoy - ()

When discussing this whole process with Ryan he told me a large research company in renton on south grady way was already signed a 3 year contract for the machine I purchased and has 138 employees. Ryan had me choose 1 of 3 companies that were already contracted that had 100+ Employees. Why was I lied to about this if a market company was going to try and find me a location after the machine was shipped. On top of this he rushed my payment on April 1st saying the machine would be delivered April 7th, and the company was expecting the machine April 8th. He said someone would come out and assemble the machine, train me for 45 minutes and deliver the machine. Why was I lied to about this? I had even asked him many time when training would be so I could make my schedule available to it. If he knew there was a training video being sent why wouldn't he just tell me from the start? Or when I was asking when training was? If I would have known how I would be left to assemble the machine, figure out how to work it, stress about finding a profitable location, and delivering this machine somehow to a location. Trust me I would have not followed through with this deal. I am a single mother where I have no time to assemble a machine, I have no truck to deliver this huge machine,it's now May 13th and the marketing company has still not found me a location, and this machine is taking up a huge amount of space in my living room for now over a month. Regardless if technicalities were met in the contract I wouldn't be too prideful of how your business is being handled. I was scammed into a quick sell for you guys. As president is there anything you can do to help me?

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

your order

AUTHOR: Coffee - ()

Samantha,

You were always contacted by our sales rep Ryan giving you updates on your machine delivery.  Your machine was delivered in the terms of the contract.  Your contract clearly states within 10 business days you will receive your machine.  You actually received your machine in 9 business days.  Your contract clearly states 1 coffee machine, and 1 location for the coffee machine which you clearly received.  If you are not satisified with the location provided feel free to contact the location company and they will be more than happy to provide you with another location.  On the training our company does provide a manual and dvd showing you how to operate the machines along with being provided with a technical department phone number who are more than happy to assist showing you how to operate the machine.

President