Complaint Review: Coffeeroastersdirect, Seattle Coffee Direct

coffeeroastersdirect.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-217-2233
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Coffeeroastersdirect.com, Seattle Coffee Direct, Coffeeroastersdirect, Seattle Coffee Direct Internet THEIVES!!!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Help With Your Account

*Author of original report: The Wizard Behind The Curtain REVEALED

*Author of original report: Address Correction...It's 990 Grove St. Evanston, Illinois 60201 (((post?)))

*Author of original report: SeattleCoffeeDirect.com/ShopDani.com/PosterPass.com All RELATED?!?!?

*Author of original report: Cuisinart/Conair to the rescue!!!

*Author of original report: Seattle Coffee Direct, Evanston Illinios, In PARTNERSHIP with Cuisinart?

I too, am a coffee lover, so I ordered a sample...Tuesday, Jan. 15.

When I checked my bank statement on Friday, as I do every few days, I saw the initial 34.00 charge for what I thought was supposed to be a 9.00 charge. I immediatly called the customer service # to cancel my "Membership". He said that the package had already been sent, so I agreed to return it, & he said that my "Membership" was canceled, & I would recieve cerdit...

Thursday, Jan. 24, I recieved the package, & took it to the post office Friday morning, the 25th. This is not the end...

I got home, & went online to check my bank account... Surprise!!! 48.95 out of my account from, guess who? Seattle Coffee Direct on Jan. 22.

I called my bank FIRST. Thank goodness. They blocked my account & now I have to write checks out for @ 2 weeks, until I get a new card. At least they can't get any more money from me!!! My bank is looking into this & will help to make sure I get my refund.

Then. I called Seattle Coffee Direct. He tells me that the SECOND shipment went out on Monday, Jan. 21, & I'll need to send it back to get a refund. You can bet I will get a return reciept from the post office this time!!!

Note...they sent the first box on the 16th, & the second box on the 21st... FOUR Buisiness days apart!!! This is how you run a Monthly Membership?! I thank my Lucky Stars that I checked my account, & now consider myself Older & Smarter from this experience.

I will make a full report to the BBB next, & I urge you to do the same. I believe that with enough reports to BBB we can get this SCUM!!!

Thank you for your time reading this. I will LOVE COFFEE FOREVER, and continue buying it in the GROCERY STORE from now on!!!

Older & Smarter
Illinois, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coffeeroastersdirect-Seattle-Coffee-Direct/internet/Coffeeroastersdirectcom-Seattle-Coffee-Direct-Coffeeroastersdirect-Seattle-Coffee-Dir-303323. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coffeeroastersdirect, Seattle Coffee Direct

Help With Your Account

AUTHOR: Jeff Berman - (U.S.A.)

I apologize for any problems you have encountered with Seattle Coffee Direct, or any of the companies owned by Peel, Inc. Seattle Coffee Direct is a coffee delivery service now based out of Illinois. If you need any further assistance, please call 888-217-CAFE and a customer service representative would be happy to help you. For further clarification, please see our details and terms at https://www.seattlecoffeedirect.com/TC2.php. Should you need to contact any other company owned by Peel, I have listed their customer service numbers below as well.

Poster Pass (877) 807-2929
Magazine Burst (888) 624-2877
Danielle Janine Jewelry (888) 747-3264

Sincerely,
Jeff Berman
Direct of Customer Service
jberman@seattlecoffeedirect.com

Hi BRIAN;}

Address Correction...It's 990 Grove St. Evanston, Illinois 60201 (((post?)))

Anyone in Illinois???

It would be great if someone could go to this place & let us know what is there!

990 Grove St.
Suite 204
Evanston, Illinois
60201

SeattleCoffeeDirect.com/ShopDani.com/PosterPass.com All RELATED?!?!?

AUTHOR: Older & smarter - (U.S.A.)

I had a busy weekend. I found out through YellowPages.com that the office in Evanston, Illinois is pretty crowded.

Check out ShopDani.com; PosterPass.com; & SeattleCafe.com

They all have the SAME ADDRESS, as well as very similar offers.
While you're there, click on the "Help" file for each site.
Is it cloning or coincidence? You be the Judge.

Pleas go to www.ftc.gov & file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. We've got to stop these guys!!!

The operator at S.C.D. says that my refund is "Stuck in Processing"

Anyone in the Evanston Illinois Area? Please go to

909 Grove St. Suite 204
Evanston, Il
60201

Let us all know what is REALLY THERE!!!

AUTHOR: Older & smarter - (U.S.A.)

Since Seattle Coffe Direct claimed to "Be In PARTNERSHIP with Cuisinart" I looked them up on the net... they are part of the Conair Company. I sent them an email, inquiring about this alledged PARTNERSHIP.

The Vice President of Sales & Marketing Operations emailed me back the very next day.

Conair/Cuisinart has NO PARTNERSHIP with this company. Happy to say that, Conair tells me, they have cut off the distributor for their Coffee Grinders, & have set their Legal Staff on them!!!

Seems that Seattle Coffee Direct, aka Seattle Cafe Direct has stepped on some toes, using the good name of Cuisinart to promote their scam.

So one sleezy Con meets the big CON-AIR!!!!!

Seattle Coffee Direct, Evanston Illinios, In PARTNERSHIP with Cuisinart?

AUTHOR: Older & smarter - (U.S.A.)

I certainly hope that such a fine, upstanding company does not have a partnership with Seattle Coffee Direct... Soon, I hope to find out, as I have just e-mailed Cuisinart to inquire about the claim that is on the ad for Seattle Coffee Direct.

The ad states that they are in PARTNERSHIP with Cuisinart...

Next, I will file my complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Perhaps Cuisinart will be of some help if they are made aware of this information.

Again, I stress that the claim of "Partnership" is made by Seattle Coffee Direct, & has not been confirmed by Cuisinart. My guess is that they never heard of Seattle Coffee Direct or Coffee Roasters Direct.