Complaint Review: Coggin Toyota

• Reported By: 4164 hanging moss court — 32257 Florida
Coggin Toyota
10564 Philips Hwy jacksonville, Florida USA

Coggin Toyota Neglectful Service Jacksonville Florida

I went to service my car and instead of waiting in the waiting room I went to sales department to look at cars. I test drove a car and talked about trading in my lease but they wouldn't even give me a rough estimate on how much I would pay for a car without pulling my cosigners credit. Two hours pass by and I go to get my car cause I was pretty sure it would be ready but to my amazement there was no one in the service department except 1 person who said that she didn't have the keys to my car or if she called her supervisor that she would not pick up her phone and she didn't have the number for the service manager.

So I went back to the sales department to see if they could get my keys or fix the problem but they pretty much didn't recognize my existence and just brushed me away saying they don't have anyway of contacting the managers in service department or any way to get the keys. The Salesman that I test drove a car with found a mechanic in service department and was able to call the manager or somebody to get my keys and sign the receipt. How was the mechanic able to get the phone number but not the female working in the office? Also why did they not call me when I was not in the waiting room and my car was ready? They did ask me for my phone number when I gave them to service my car. This is the best example of poor customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coggin-Toyota-/jacksonville-Florida-32256/Coggin-Toyota-Neglectful-Service-Jacksonville-Florida-1064016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coggin Toyota