Complaint Review: Cohen Credit Solutions

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: Angela — auburn Washington
Cohen Credit Solutions
Internet USA

Cohen Credit Solutions Fraud. Thieves. Liars. How do they sleep at night?  Internet

Cohen Credit Solutions ripped me off bad. They got a hold of me stating I was approved for a personal loan but that I needed collateral ( money ) down. First of all how do they expect you to put money down when you are trying to get money in the first place?? But I found a way to get $450 dollars and send it to them via Western Union. That should have been my 1st red flag. I did it anyways. They told me $3000 would be deposited into my account within the hour. Let me just say this...IT WASNT. Originally Cohen told me to fill out the application. It had all the terms on it. I looked the wesite up. I tried looking them up on BBB and could not find anything. So I just believed this was an ok thing. I didnt get the money put in my account, they wanted me to put more money down which I refused to do and told them I wanted a refund, they told me the refund would take at least 30 days..lets just say 30 days was yesterday NO MONEY, NO REFUND, NOTHING. And the phone number is no longer active. Please dont fall for this scam. IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD..IT IS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cohen-Credit-Solutions/internet/Cohen-Credit-Solutions-Fraud-Thieves-Liars-How-do-they-sleep-at-nightnbsp-Internet-1066038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cohen Credit Solutions