Complaint Review: Cohen, McNeile and Pappas

• Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Tebbetts Missouri United States of America
Cohen, McNeile and Pappas
4601 College Blvd Ste 200 Leawood, Kansas United States of America

Cohen, McNeile and Pappas Placed lien on my home without prior notification Leawood, Kansas

I am trying to refinance my current residence. I was just notified by the company trying to help with the refinance that there is a lien against my home.

According to the agency the office of Cohen, McNeile and Pappas have placed a lien against my home without any knowledge to me.

I feel that this is unethical and against the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cohen-McNeile-and-Pappas/Leawood-Kansas-66211/Cohen-McNeile-and-Pappas-Placed-lien-on-my-home-without-prior-notification-Leawood-Kans-993894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cohen, McNeile and Pappas