Complaint Review: Cohen's Fashion Optical

• Updated: Sat, December 29, 2012

• Reported By: Rahul — New York New York United States of America
Cohen's Fashion Optical
560 Sunrise Highway Rockville Centre, New York United States of America

Cohen's Fashion Optical Extremely rude and pugnacious store owner/manager would not replace broken frames Rockville Centre, New York

*Author of original report: Well...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Let us make it right!

Avoid these lying cheats. The blonde haired owner and manager here is one of the most despicable and vile people I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with. My $475 Gucci frames broke within 30 days of purchase but I was told there was no possible way to repair them. I simply had to buy another pair. I looked online and found several specialists who were able to repair the frames for under $30, including shipping to and from the service center. The owner raised his voice and yelled at me to "get the hell out of my store" when I came back into the store to discuss another matter and found another patron in the same scenario, and advised her to go online to find a cheap and reliable repair solution. He is a mannerless man who has no sense of propriety or how to treat customers. Avoid this place at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cohens-Fashion-Optical/Rockville-Centre-New-York-11570/Cohens-Fashion-Optical-Extremely-rude-and-pugnacious-store-ownermanager-would-not-repla-984392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cohen's Fashion Optical

Well...

AUTHOR: Rahul B - (United States of America)

Short of issuing a full refund and firing the insolent blond manager (I believe his name was Glenn) who shouted at me to "get the hell out of [his] store, I don't see what you can do for me. I very much doubt Cohen's Fashion Optical will oblige on either of the two aforementioned points, but I do keep an open mind.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Let us make it right!

AUTHOR: Cohen''s Fashion Optical - (United States of America)

Dear Rahul,

Our company is committed to delivering the best possible customer experience and were sorry to hear that you had an issue at our store.  Wed love the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at katrinam@cohens.bz or call 516-465-6975.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,