Complaint Review: Coin Laundry

• Updated: Sat, June 02, 2012

• Reported By: guy7143668099 — santa ana California United States of America
Coin Laundry
Trash & Harbor Garden Grove, California United States of America

Coin Laundry I put $10 in the vending machine and I did not give me anything quarter. I lost $10.....there..I call 714 -366-8099 many times after the machine took my $10 on thursday 5/28/2012. Garden Grove, California

I lost my $10 on thursday May 28, 2012  @ coin laundry located @ harbor and trash, near thien an restaurant, yoshinoya.
I called this phone number 714-366-8099 (listed as emergency #) but no one response. This # did not allow me to leave voice mail. I left two written drop inside the locked door near message chair.
What can you do when someone rip you off?...I like to give anyone $10 if he or she needs.....but please don't ripp me off...
In case you wash your clothes there @ harbor and trash..but sure 2 cal this number first..make sure it is listed 100% emergency #..714.-366-8099.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2012 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coin-Laundry/Garden-Grove-California-/Coin-Laundry-I-put-10-in-the-vending-machine-and-I-did-not-give-me-anything-quarter-I-l-892302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coin Laundry