Complaint Review: Coinless laundry

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Coinless laundry
Continental and Scottsdale Road Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Coinless laundry They machines took my money on my card and i called their toll free number left several messages and no one ever called back, I Iost about 8 dollars! Friday May 20,2011 Scottsdale, Arizona

*Author of original report: They refunded my money

I went to wash at the CoinLess Laundry May 20,2011 about 4 pm. 2 machines took my money and said "machine in use" but it didn't work! I tried another machine and the same thing happended. I looked around for the attendant and there was nobody, so I called their toll free number several times, no one ever answers and they're only open M-F 8-5. I left several messages figured they probably will call me back Monday. I went there later and tried to speak with the attendant and filled out a form and included my card number, telephone number and left. I feel so ripped off! It's now Monday and no response from them. The attendant told me 2 rows of machines are down including the top load machines in the back row. I knew that because I already tried some of them. This company doesn't care about their customers if they lose money. They should have someone there all the time. The attendants didn't even put up an "Out Of Order" sign! I had to suggest it to her. I will start washing on 68 street and Earll or Thomas and Hayden from now on. I use to like this place but they do dirty business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coinless-laundry/Scottsdale-Arizona-/Coinless-laundry-They-machines-took-my-money-on-my-card-and-i-called-their-toll-free-numb-732347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coinless laundry

They refunded my money

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I received a call a few days later and they put the money back on the card. I went to wash the following week and none of the machines were out of order. I am satisfied.