Complaint Review: Coinmach Corporation

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: DBMag — new york New York
Coinmach Corporation
Nationwide USA

Coinmach Corporation APPALLED.. even the BBB couldn't help me Irving, TX Nationwide

"I CONTINUOUSLY PROMISED TO SEND ME REFUND CHECK - NEVER SENT - CONTINUOUS EXCUSES - THEIR RECORDS SHOWED MY CASE WAS CLOSED BUT A REFUND WAS NEVER GIVEN.

IN JANUARY OF 2014 COINMACH PULLED ITS MACHINES OUT OF BUILDING OVER A DISPUTE, LEAVING ME AND SEVERAL OTHERS WITH MONEY ON OUR CARDS. THE FIRST TIME I ATTEMPTED A REFUND, I WAS SENT ANOTHER CARD BACK. IT TOOK 2 PHONE CALLS TO CONVINCE THEM THAT THEY HAD PULLED OUT OF MY BUILDING EVEN THOUGH THEIR RECORDS SHOWED OTHERWISE. OVER THE NEXT SEVERAL MONTHS I CALLED 5-6 TIMES, EMAILED 4 TIMES AND WAS PROVIDED WITH SUCH EXCUSES SUCH AS: WE MOVED OFFICES, OUR RECORDS SHOW THIS WAS CLOSED BUT THAT WE NEVER SENT YOU A REFUND, "IM SORRY," ETC. I SPOKE TO SO MANY DIFFERENT PEOPLE - ONE IN PARTICULAR - MARYKAE CACIA WHO BEGAN IGNORING MY PHONE CALLS AND EMAILS. [continued below]....

..... THE LAST TIME I CALLED I WAS TOLD THAT A SUPERVISOR WOULD CALL ME BACK WITHIN A FEW BUSINESS DAYS AND IT NEVER HAPPENED. ON THREE DIFFERENT OCCASIONS I THREATENED TO GO TO THE BBB AND FILE A COMPLAINT. I NEVER GOT ANY RESPONSE. IT IS JUNE 21 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND. THEY ESSENTIALLY CLOSED MY DISPUTE AND DIDNT BOTHER TO SEND ME THE MONEY."

This was the e-mail I sent to the BBB... 3 attempts later, no response from Coinmach. The Better Business Bureau closed my case and didn't even publish the details of my complain on their site.

I don't even know what to say...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coinmach-Corporation/nationwide/Coinmach-Corporation-APPALLED-even-the-BBB-couldnt-help-me-Irving-TX-Nationwide-1164120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coinmach Corporation